NEW ICE CAGE PARTY PACKAGES!
Limited time! Ice cage experience for you & your friends INCLUDES VIP entrance to the bar!
- Make your payment by clicking the PayPal button below your desired package, at least 24 hours in advance.
- IMPORTANT: Forward a copy of the receipt to email@example.com and have it ready on your phone at the door.
- Email your guest list at least 12 hours before the party to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it and give it to the door staff on the night of your party. The list must arrive before anyone can enter.
- Must be purchased by 6PM on the night you wish to redeem and redeemed within 1 month of purchase.
2 people – $60 (Save $10)
Entry to ice cage = $50
VIP entry = $20
Total value: $70–
3 people – $115 (Save $15)
Entry to ice cage = $70
VIP entry = $60
Total value: $130–
5 people – $190 (Save $20)
Entry to ice cage = $110
VIP entry = $100
Total value: $210
VIP Entrance & Ice Cage Vodka Room for 20 People: $449.00
- Make your payment at least 24 hours in advance. Forward a copy of the receipt to email@example.com and have it ready on your phone at the door.
- Email your guest list (max 20 people, alphabetical order) to firstname.lastname@example.org or print it and give it to the door staff on the night of your party. The list must arrive before anyone can enter.
- Your party of 20 will receive VIP entrance (no waiting in line, no time limit for arrival) and the Ice Cage vodka room experience. Gratuity is not included in the $449 package price. Note: 3-5 people may enter the ICE CAGE at a time.
Important: You may pay upon arrival or in advance, however free entry is only included when you pay in advance. Additionally, we cannot guarantee an immediately available of the ice cage for packages purchase on the spot. For this reason, booking in advance is highly recommended.
Refunds for canceled parties will only be available if payment was made at least 24 hours before the day of the party. By booking this party, you agree to these terms.
FAQ + INFO
WTF is an Ice Cage?
The Ice Cage is our sub-zero vodka drinking room. It’s a small freezer-temperature room with walls lined in vodka bottles. The Ice Cage is open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00PM – 4:00AM. It’s located on the lower level, next to the downstairs bar. Look for the blue lights and the vodka bottles.
How does the Ice Cage work?
After paying the entry fee, you are handed a soviet uniform and a shot glass made of ice. You’ll enter the ice cage and a timer starts when the door is locked behind you. You have two minutes to take up to five shots. OPA!
How much does the Ice Cage cost?
It’s $20 per person, and then $10 to open the door per group. If you vomit inside, you have to pay a clean up fee… so don’t do that.
Do I need to make a reservation in advance?
No. You can show up and use the Ice Cage whenever we’re open, but if you have a large group, you should consider getting one of our Ice Cage packages to expedite entry.
I want photos! How can I get them?
Hand your camera or phone to the staff member next to the ice cage and they’ll take photos for you through a side door. You can also have a friend do it if they’re not going inside with you. Don’t forget to tip!
Can I book an Ice Cage party?
Yep, we offer multiple packages for large groups to enjoy the ice cage experience. Work outing? Birthday? Check out these options.
How many people can fit in the Ice Cage at once?
3-5, depending on the size of the people (seriously) or how bulky their soviet jackets are.
Do you have chasers?
Yes, but they cost extra (and we will make fun of you). Ask at the bar before you go in.
It’s my birthday! Can I go in for free?
Birthday boys and girls who show an ID to prove it’s their birthday can go in FREE as long as one full-price-paying friend accompanies them.
Questions? Email us and we’ll get back to you asap.